Today I decided to join the ARC August challenge! This will be my first time taking part of this challenge, here’s to hoping I have some success!
The rules are very
- It may be a physical ARC or eARC but it MUST be an ARC
- Yes it can be an ARC that has already released; as long as it’s an ARC I’m not going to nit pick really
- HAVE FUN WITH THIS! Feeling like you are being “forced” to read is the best way turn a fun event into a yucky obligation.
- Update post! I personally will do a post for each Saturday in August but that’s just me. You can update once a week, every other week or once for the whole darn event. This update can be in the form of a blog/tumblr post, vlog, link to your “ARC August 2015″ shelf or even an instagram pic! I want to make this as easy and low pressure as possible for you.
- Finish all 4 physical books
- Finish 4/8 ebooks (At least!)
- Post updates every Saturday
- Post a wrap-up!
Don’t Fail Me Now by Una LaMarche (Sep 1)
The Blackthorn Key by Kevin Sands (Sep 1)
The Thing About Jellyfish by Ali Benjamin (Sep 22)
Madly by Amy Alward (Sep 29)
The Fade Out: Vol 1 by Ed Brubaker (Mar 10)
Play On by Michelle Smith (Apr 14)
A Deal with the Devil by Louisa George (May 29)
Montana Hero by Debra Salonen (Aug 13)
Don’t Get Me Wrong by Marianne Kavanagh (Aug 24)
Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray (Aug 25) [521 pages?…maybe not]
Dream A Little Dream by Giovanna Fletcher (Sep 1)
Tortured Life by Neil Gibson (Sep 22)
Are you participating in ARC August? Are any of the above titles on your TBR? Let me know in the comments below! Also, be sure to check back August 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29 for updates and Sept 2nd for my wrap-up post!
Until next time bibliophiles,